Thursday, June 9, 2011

ALL BECAUSE OF SUSIE

Who loves freebies? Me and I know you all do to...well after reading this post back at the first of the year, I was so excited cause I knew I would score some free magazines and would not have to pay a dime for them. Oh I love those 5 buck subscriptions that you see here and there but 0 sounds so much nicer.


This is what I have scored so far in the last couple of months with my coke rewards....








Luckily my Country Living ran out this month and today I got it again for the year free!

I also have a bag of coke tops and just waiting to add them to my account to pick out some more free items.

So thanks Susie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! I just recieved two new ones this month. Lets just say I drink a lot of coke..ha! Enjoy your new freebees

Paula@SweetPea said...

I had no idea you could get free things from Coke. Who doesn't love free?